Sunday 21 June 2015

Today is international Yoga day. Is there any relation of YOGA with the Religion?

I tried to go through mostly scripts written on Yoga and Religion and I didn't find any relation.
It should be our common sense that can it be possible that  for Hindus there is different YOGA AND AASAN and for Muslim there is different to be healthy. No
It's pervasive buzz world and it's   impossible the banishing of interfere of politicians into anything nowadays.


look this -------


A brief statement from the Mizoram Kohhran Hruaitu Committee (Mizoram Church Leader’s Committee) or MKHC said it finds it extremely regrettable that the day has been scheduled to clash with a holy day for Christians.“We appeal to all Mizo Christians to not observe the International Day of Yoga,” the MKHC said.


what is this ?if  christian will celebrate yoga then would it be insult of Jesus. I didn't read anywhere that Jesus preached like this.
It's all called politics where nothing is untouched by politics.
We are fighting on religion here and the person who doesn't belong to India motherland of Yoga said like this.....................
Click the link below to read all.....


Yoga Made Me A Better CEO

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.I never  imagined .I’d be writing an article about how yoga makes me a more
effective CEO. I don’t even know if I’m more of an authority as a CEO or 
as a yoga student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment